Cranfield welcomes expressions of interest from external researchers who would like to apply for a Fellowship grant to be hosted at the University. Cranfield is an exclusively postgraduate university with research at its heart. It is a global leader in technology and management with state-of-the-art, industrial-scale facilities, close links with industry, and its own airport. In the UK Government's Research Excellence Framework 2021, 88% of our research was considered to be world-leading or internationally excellent. The Cranfield campus is set in a rural location, with good links to London. The University has achieved the HR Excellence in Research Award, an Athena Swan Bronze award for work on gender equality in academia, and is a member of the Equality Challenge Unit and Women Into Science and Engineering (WISE) Campaign.
Fellowships for which Cranfield welcomes applications includes, but it is not limited to:
- UKRI Future Leader Fellowship,
- Research Council Fellowships,
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action Individual Fellowship,
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship,
- Royal Society Industrial Fellowships,
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship,
- Daphne Jackson Trust Fellowship.
Applicants will be excellent researchers, typically post-doctoral, with a novel idea distinct from the research of their previous PhD supervisor, and will be the future leaders of their field. We welcome both academic and industrial researchers from diverse backgrounds and careers.
If you would like to apply for a Fellowship to be hosted at 果酱视频官网, please send the following to email@example.com at least two months in advance of the deadline:
- Academic CV,
- A brief description of the project you propose,
- The research centre/theme in which you would like to be hosted,
- The name of the academic with whom you would like to work (if applicable)
- The name and details of the Fellowship call which you wish to apply to.
If approved for submission, the Research and Innovation Office will work with you to facilitate development of the application for funding.